Jango fett helmet

Welcome to the site, take your time and enjoy the ride, it's not going to be cheap if you build it the right way, don't buy junk off ebay and only buy from reputable sellers. I sent you a message about who are good providers for helmets...

Last edited:
Welcome to the site, take your time and enjoy the ride, it's not going to be cheap if you build it the right way, don't buy junk off ebay and only buy from reputable sellers. I sent you a message about who are good providers for helmets...

Hey I'm new here and am also trying to make or purchase an authentic Jango Fett cosplay, do you have any suggestions or reputable sellers for the armor? It would be much appreciated!

Hey I'm new here and am also trying to make or purchase an authentic Jango Fett cosplay, do you have any suggestions or reputable sellers for the armor? It would be much appreciated!
Check out this guy, makes excellent armor. The standard for jango.
His name is Cruzer on these forums.

Thanks, MinuteFett.

For anyone that remembers, I was on here briefly many years ago and had a premium kit for a while but sold it to a hunter in Utah. I am looking to restore my old glory, but many of my original makers have moved on. I need some new hotness.

So, far I have some Metal Westars, Gziovanni Jango Boots, and Seekers V4 JP Harness. I need leather parts, hard parts, a vest, and jetpack(s).

Thanks, MinuteFett.

For anyone that remembers, I was on here briefly many years ago and had a premium kit for a while but sold it to a hunter in Utah. I am looking to restore my old glory, but many of my original makers have moved on. I need some new hotness.

So, far I have some Metal Westars, Gziovanni Jango Boots, and Seekers V4 JP Harness. I need leather parts, hard parts, a vest, and jetpack(s).
Cruzer is still selling leather parts on eBay. Check it out. Just search up jango props.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back