Gauntlets Jango Fett grappling hook and darts

Dani Fett

New Hunter
Hello friends,

I would like to know if you know of someone who makes the Jango Fett grappling hook and the two front pointy darts for the right gauntlet. I attach here a pic. They recommended me darkside but he doesn't answer my messages.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Attachments

• Grappling hook and darts.jpg
    Grappling hook and darts.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 941
Hang tight, Darkside will reply.
I believe he makes both of those, but he doesn't make the find to the dart, aleast the last I heard he didn't. You'll need to fabricate them yourself. Maybe some sheet plastic of some kind. The darts are sharp enough, if you made the fins out of metal it would easy to accidentally cut someone or yourself.

darkside used to make them, i believe. i've got a set for my jango but never got around to attaching. i should see if i can find that and put it on, since i have a bunch of time right now to work on my costumes.

Here's one on Etsy that I came across, it looks Good!

Here's one on Etsy that I came across, it looks Good!
The grappling hook and the Kamino saber dart are not the same right? But now that I'm looking at them they are very similar.

Also looking for a reliable maker for these. Have some sabredarts already, but ones that are like 1 1/2" long are waaaay too big
Yeah good luck getting them. I've been trying to contact Darkside to get some. But no luck, so I will be machining my own. I just need dimensions. Waiting for my armor from Minute Fett to make measurements.

Attachments

• IMG_20200428_165700_805.jpg
    IMG_20200428_165700_805.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_20200428_165658_011.jpg
    IMG_20200428_165658_011.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 273
Minute Fett is making my Jango gauntlets too but I don't know of anyone else apart from Darkside who makes the darts and the grappling hook. And by the moment he doesn't answer my messages. Something that I've seen in other people with the Jango Fett armor finished and approved is that some of them don't have in their right gauntlet the hook and the darts. So I'm starting thinking that this pieces maybe are not required for the 501st approval.

Minute Fett is making my Jango gauntlets too but I don't know of anyone else apart from Darkside who makes the darts and the grappling hook. And by the moment he doesn't answer my messages. Something that I've seen in other people with the Jango Fett armor finished and approved is that some of them don't have in their right gauntlet the hook and the darts. So I'm starting thinking that this pieces maybe are not required for the 501st approval.

I'm hoping I can be a provider of jango aluminum bits if everything works out.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back