Armor Jango Fett Armor Attachment

Dani Fett

New Hunter
Hi mates,

Do you know how to attach the armor, chest and back to the vest and the thigh, knees and shin to the flightsuit? I know that snaps are used on the chest and back but I don't know exactly where to put them. And the leg ones I don't know if they are attached with velcro or snaps. Also I don't really know how to attach the armor that goes in the boots.

Thank you very much for your help.

I would suggest reading through this thread

It was practically my bible when constructing my Jango.

The leg armor is attached with elastic straps that run through "buttonholes" sewn into the legs of the flight suit. Give me a minute, I'll find a photo in the gallery to show what I mean.

full.jpg

Last edited:
The leg armor is attached with elastic straps that run through "buttonholes" sewn into the legs of the flight suit. Give me a minute, I'll find a photo in the gallery to show what I mean.

View attachment 185449
I never noticed that! Thanks for telling me! I thought it was only with velcro and snaps. So the leg armor goes with velcro, snaps and elastic bands for a very good fixing, right?

I never noticed that! Thanks for telling me! I thought it was only with velcro and snaps. So the leg armor goes with velcro, snaps and elastic bands for a very good fixing, right?
Personally, I have male snaps on the back of the armor plates, the female side of the snaps attached to webbing tabs sewn on to the ends of a piece of non-roll elastic. Once you get the strap placement and tension correct, there is no need for velcro. It's quite the process to put them on, but it looks great when you get them right.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back