Jango Fett Arena Jet Pack New Color

SEEKER

Well-Known Hunter
Jango Fett Arena Jetpack New Color

I've been wanting to post the new color for my jet pack for a while. Ever since Mirax went to the Paris show and posted some nice pictures of the jet pack, I knew the dark blue wasnt correct. I know that it's still not dead on, but it looks pretty good to me. Let me know what you think. The new color is Krylon #1901 Regal Blue Gloss. Dont use the Royal Blue anymore. :D

On to the pics

First is a picture with the new color.
Second is a picture with the old color
Third is a picture of the real deal jet pack from the paris show, with a few dotted cirlces of the Regal Blue Gloss # 1901

arenajetpackcolors.jpg

arenajetpackcolorsold.jpg

stubbytest1.jpg

Turo,
you should post that up in the gallery
that way, it doesn't fade away like old posts sometimes do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Turo, the new colors are the best colors. :lol: I'm searching the best Arena JP, but I have the colors, is the first step :)

Cool - I'm glad you guys like it. Glad some of you figured it out too.

Sure! Here is mine

bjrmtmzknz.jpg

eevhtnagec.jpg

Anyways my jet pack is not a stubby one, is a MLC, I think they aren't the same, isn't it?

However ur light blue is more accurate than mine :D

This is an old thread but the info is still good. The pack in those pics are his MLC jet pack I believe.

He troops an RS Props cold cast arena pack now, and I shamelessly copied him. I use just a bit different colors on my pack. I have a WIP thread with several color thoughts listed. It is a WIP thread for both of my packs and I have links listed in the thread also.

Some one please correct me if I am wrong about which pack that is.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back