Jango coveralls

Marius Fett

New Hunter
Hi guys.
I'm starting my Jano costume and I need some coveralls. I live in Los Angeles, dose anyone know where I can find a great pair? Thanks
Martin

Scott Kaufmann

The Dent
Community Staff
Forgive me for seeming rude but you really should post this in the Jango Fett section of the forum.

Edit - Removed dead URL

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I live in OC and I know of a shop a block away from me who sells used overalls. So I pick two in my size. Wow! hard to believe that they had two of my size and correct color (48R). Anyway, if you need directions PM me. Oh I paid $12 for each...FYI.
There is a surplus shop in Lakewood or Paramount call "Doughboys surplus" They sell coveralls in different colors...I got my orange X-wing there but expect to pay $45ish for them.
Good times
Rob

MandalorFett

Well-Known Hunter
Well, I live in OC and I know of a shop a block away from me who sells used overalls. So I pick two in my size. Wow! hard to believe that they had two of my size and correct color (48R). Anyway, if you need directions PM me. Oh I paid $12 for each...FYI.
There is a surplus shop in Lakewood or Paramount call "Doughboys surplus" They sell coveralls in different colors...I got my orange X-wing there but expect to pay $45ish for them.
Good times
Rob

Where is the place near you Rob?

(y)

Bleahhh

Active Hunter
Hello. I have the Suits and vests available, tailored to ur size.

check the threads for more details

Suit:
Jango Fett Flight Suit

Vest:
Customized jango Fett Vest

I have done about 4 suits and 5 vests for the peeps in this forum so far, and none have complains so far.

do check it out and let me know.
=]

Edit - Updated bad URLs

Last edited by a moderator: