Is Bobamaker's Pulce 40 501st ready?

mattman1138

Hunter
The build design of his Pulce is SLIGHTLY different than what is pictured on the 501st site. Does anyone have his pulce and know if the 501st approves it? Thanks!

It's going to vary by Garrison/GML but you should be ok. If the GML is unsure, they will contact the appropriate detachment for clarification and the Bounty Hunter's Guild should be aware of this change by now I'd think. Anyway, your best starting point is to ask your GML and go from there.

Thread referencing the forward barrel arch removal (in case you haven't seen it): General - Boba Fett Pulce 40 Empire Strikes Back Pistol

It's going to vary by Garrison/GML but you should be ok. If the GML is unsure, they will contact the appropriate detachment for clarification and the Bounty Hunter's Guild should be aware of this change by now I'd think. Anyway, your best starting point is to ask your GML and go from there.

Thread referencing the forward barrel arch removal (in case you haven't seen it): General - Boba Fett Pulce 40 Empire Strikes Back Pistol
Just reached out to the GML. Thanks for the reply and advice. Much appreciated!

Just wanted to update everyone. The GML did get back to me. GML said it's optional so you don't need it for basic approval. He also said it looked good to him and was pretty close so it looks like it would be fine for a build, just in case anyone else ever has this question. Thanks again everyone for the tips!

What's the GML?

Garrison or Outpost Membership Liaison (GML): The GML is appointed by the CO. The GML is responsible for maintaining the unit’s member activity status and costume approval information in the Legion member database. The GML processes, reviews and approves costumes used for applications for membership.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back