Iron Man Armor (Sintra) !WIP!

MasterLE,

I reiterate, I am not sure why you still haven't sent me the info yet.
I sent you some information that I don't readily give out, in good faith... This was because of a verbal agreement between you and I to exchange information.

I understand being busy, I have 2 kids, a full-time tech job and a wife in college. All I ask is that you live up to your end of the bargain and to not be disrespectful about it.

PS - I understand if your visor really isn't powered, So if that is the stickng point, just send what you know about the proper geometry or location of the sweet spot for the mounting of the visor's friction hinge.and we'll call it even, ok?

Regards,

Phillip
<armoury(at)nb.sympatico.ca>

Does anyone have any idea where to get the type of plastic pictured above. Masterlee says in his youtube video it is "high impact urethane plastic"

the Valcan drop lock is very cool but not as character accurate as the Corona lifter. lol. next you need to install a Alcoholics Anonymous chip canon.
chipgun.jpg

Scaling?

I have the Iron Man Pepakura files but I have no idea what scale I should print it, I don't want to print the entire thing and find out it's too big or too small, if any of you guys could steer me a in the right direction that would be great

Cheers, Matt

Anthony I would first like to say your war-machine/iron-man costumes are amazing. Second I congratulate you on losing all that weight. Finally i hope you don't mind i was inspired by your ideas and started my own war-machine suit as well I'll post soon just in time for Halloween, I hope to have your approval. Also your story of weight loss is similar to my story lol

Some how I missed this masterfully hijacked thread. The mods should change the title to "Iron Man Build and Showoff Roundup" just for data sanitation and search optimization. Starting a new showoff/progress thread would be polite, but hey when your suit is done and awesome you do what you want. Great job everyone! Your talents amaze me. These have got to be some of the best fanmade Iron Man costumes around. I wish I had half your talents. Masterle247 I think yours is the best. All your poses look awesome, really. The moving stuff, the craftsmanship; you sir do some great work.

new helmet sculpt/ mold and motorized open flip face helmet.

here some of my proto-type iron man motorized open and close helmet. finally got it uploaded and never got a chance to work on it until now. still in the early stages, need to wait for more motor to come in to finish the helmet. check it out

l_43744fed0e5a4163856ec69c3afc5453.png

from clay
l_2ddd1bc2591047c4a0551e7d53b4e5de.png

helmet v2.0 w.i.p
l_5cfce4edab5b40d4b3f005c14997c897.png

side view
l_8ff2351a446240feae812430de7d2d93.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Some how I missed this masterfully hijacked thread. The mods should change the title to "Iron Man Build and Showoff Roundup" just for data sanitation and search optimization. Starting a new showoff/progress thread would be polite, but hey when your suit is done and awesome you do what you want. Great job everyone! Your talents amaze me. These have got to be some of the best fanmade Iron Man costumes around. I wish I had half your talents. Masterle247 I think yours is the best. All your poses look awesome, really. The moving stuff, the craftsmanship; you sir do some great work.

"blush" heheh thank you. ^_^ i strive to make it the best and possible aim please all the way with all the doo hickies and flashing lights XD

iron man motorized flip open helmet test fit
default.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2yRKO-5qk

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back