Interest thred for TDH Helmet Workshop at Dallas All-Con

I am sure this could be arranged... and most of us will have rooms at the con so that would fix that if you dont mind air matressess.

i could pick you up at the airport. I dont have room at my house but I would be glad to help in any way. I will PM you tomorrow. I am off to a ARENA football game tonight!!

Fosterkeri said:
I may be interested in coming to this. I'd be coming from Buffalo, NY. Two things would really need to happen though for this to become a reality...A) I'd need someplace to stay with someone...B) I'd need someone to meet me at airport to show me around and such (never been to TX. Someone (like DM) PM me and let me know if either of the above two are a reality. I'd really like to meet some of my fellow TDH bros and gain some of their wisdom.

Hey guys...any specifics on this? Where do we meet? or will it be obvious...I've never been to the all-con before. Do I need to buy a ticket for sunday (this is prolly all I'd be going to)

thanks!

Muttley, the workshop has been moved to Saturday afternoon in the House of Commons room at the convention, starting at 1:30PM. It's not a big hotel, so you should be able to find us pretty easy.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Okay, I totally missed that this was on Saturday. Batninja, I wish I woulda read your post sooner...plus I think I've seen Evan's sig picture like a million times...sigh. I'm getting older and the senses are slippin :D

somebody fill me in on the cool stuff that went on...and any door prizes that I missed :(

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back