Intensity controls?

kibosh

Active Hunter
Hey guys,

Has any one out there scratch built their shin tools? I'm curious as to what you might have used for the intensity controls on your anti-security blade? I'm thinking the shafts of a couple xacto knives is probably my best bet.

I'd love to hear some otheralternatives though, too.

I was thinking good old dowel rods, too, but I'm not sure how'd i'd knurl the ends...

Thnaks,

Eric

Hey KB,

I'm scratch building them too. (wink, wink) I had gotten a stir stick months ago, and just over the weekend got an RC squeegee, so I'm about to start building them up. I might use x-actos as well, but I found some old machining tools that look pretty good for this. I'll find out exactly what they're called, and take some snaps of them. Good luck, and post your progress!

For that matter... anyone think of anything good to make the JP adjustment tool from, besides an old boltdriver handle?

Shinobi

Shinobi_Fett said:
Hey KB,

I'm scratch building them too. (wink, wink) I had gotten a stir stick months ago, and just over the weekend got an RC squeegee, so I'm about to start building them up. I might use x-actos as well, but I found some old machining tools that look pretty good for this. I'll find out exactly what they're called, and take some snaps of them. Good luck, and post your progress!

For that matter... anyone think of anything good to make the JP adjustment tool from, besides an old boltdriver handle?

Shinobi

How about those pics! :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back