Inow same question but i still think its too big for me!!

Callista

Active Hunter
Is my Don post 2 big 4 me???

Hi, I got my helmet yesterday and im so worried its too big, please help me!!! Tell me what you think.....be honest...no matter the opinion..... :(

sorry that the pictures are rather rubbish....but i had 2 edit them quickly because i have to go to work.

neway...feedback if you can see the size diffs.....

fett 2.jpg

zoe fett.jpg

Seems to fit your size to me. Fett was a real Bobble-head. :lol: Seriously, it was a huge bucket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks about right to me, Boba does have a huge helmet, I have studied pictures and it seems that the helmet lines up with the inside shoulder studs. My new helmet does this but my old one doesnt. I think it will look fine.

I'd say that it fits you fine. It's always hard to tell without the rest of the armour on.

to get the flare right, she would want to widen the sides, which would pull the face in a little, no ? It should be perfect after that..

I thought so too. Boba does seem to have a neck. Is there a helmet that is smaller than a DP?

The helmet has a hathat liner in it I think, so IT sets up on your head to show your neck.

So it sounds like if you flare out the sides more, which will bring in the nose and adjust the hard hat liner to show more neck, you'll be golden.

webchief said:
Seems to fit your size to me. Fett was a real Bobble-head. :lol: Seriously, it was a huge bucket.

I'd have to agree 100% with Webchief, once you get a liner installed and some armor on I think your DP will be fairly proportional.

IMO - From the side, it doesn't look too bad, but from the front it looks huge. You might want to consider a Rubies Jango just because of the size.

webchief said:

MARROW SUN said:
I'd have to agree 100% with Webchief, once you get a liner installed and some armor on I think your DP will be fairly proportional.

I am going to have to agree with Webchief and MARROW_SUN here. The armor will add alot to your size and completely proportion you out for the costume. Stick with the helmet you have there.

you guys have to take into consideration he hasnt reshaped it yet so its a little long in the face still

Ok, so many say it looks ok...some say it needs some reshaping,

What do I have to do to reshape it?? And what do you think i have to cut off

I have no supposrts in it so far...infact nothing has been done to it at all!!

BobaFettSlave_1 said:
you guys have to take into consideration he hasnt reshaped it yet so its a little long in the face still

IM A GIRL!!!!

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back