IG-88 I want to start an IG-88 build...

Discussion in 'Original Trilogy Bounty Hunters' started by ZenixNet, Jan 20, 2017.

1. ZenixNet

ZenixNet Jr Member

Just beginning the prep work. What are some great guides, resources, and sellers?

Most importantly, where do I get a head?

2. crumdum

crumdum Member

The head was a car engine component I believe. I would check with R2Droid builders first for some guidance.

Sent via Holonet from Slave I

3. Drax

Drax Member

I thought it was a Gloucester Meteor combustion chamber from the jet engine? They also used the same combustion chambers for the drink dispensers behind the bar at mos eisley.

4. crumdum

crumdum Member

Yep you are correct, it was a jet engine part. I knew it was an engine something. Read it long ago. Thanks for the save.

Sent via Holonet from Slave I

5. Viper

Viper Member

Rolls Royce Derwent part I do believe... ZenixNet please make one I love these builds

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2017
  6. BobaZane

BobaZane New Member

That is a big big project. Please share the progress pics with us.

7. Froflo

Froflo Jr Member

This would be incredible to see ! I definetly look forward to following your progress!!

TK50175 likes this.
  8. ZenixNet

ZenixNet Jr Member

Thanks for the interest guys! I really want to start one, and probably will in the coming months.
    I was lucky enough to come across a guy that makes resin casts of an original rolls royce derwent burner can.

I still need to research this like crazy though. Need measurements, parts, and all the other fun stuff.

9. enaswede

enaswede New Member

Looks like Gordon has a nice mold....

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017