Hot Toys Boba Fett

Its not perfect but its better then most statues....GG splashes some silver over top of the green...looks like complete ****.

Yeah their mini-busts and statues have awful paint jobs. No where close, which is a shame. Hell even SSC skipped out on their 1:1 bust. They've made up for it in regards to their 1:1, newer 1:4 and 1:6 offerings.

Preordered....hope it looks close to the pics anyway. Who spends this much money on a doll??? Hello....it's an action figure.

Right on. That's the way to do it. Do it once, do it right :)
Yeh when possible do it once. I just finished my Royce costume from Predators. And everything is screen accurate head to toe. Except the 1500 dollar watch. Which I hope to find a good replica of in Korea in a few months while I'm stationed there.

I don't even think this piece is over priced. It's expensive getting into Hot Toys or any high end 1:4 or 1:6 collections. I don't even want to add up how much I've spent on building my Fett...

^true the quality of the piece merits it's price. I complain about monies but I know for sure I have over a grand in my mando armor and it still going up. Ha

The only other Hot Toys figure I have is the 1/6 scale Captain Dallas from Alien.
The detail is just unbelievable, and the finish work is perfect.
I'm hoping the production Fett shows the same level of quality. I'm sure people won't be disappointed.

I wouldn't be worried about Hot Toy's final product especially on a non-human face scuplt and paint application. I'm a little worried about SSC's 1:4 Fett PF though...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back