Hose gauntlet question

evan4218

Active Hunter
Were all three gauntlet hoese the same diamiter? I what size the main one that goes into the top/dart thing is but I was curious to if the other two were comfirmed to be the same. Sadly the screen grabs from the TDH ref cd arnt that hi res so short of pausing on my big screen (not at home :( ) I cant really tell. I cant really trust the MOM becase the 2 hoses are missing from the side.

Thanks
Justin

evan4218 said:
Were all three gauntlet hoese the same diamiter? I what size the main one that goes into the top/dart thing is but I was curious to if the other two were comfirmed to be the same. Sadly the screen grabs from the TDH ref cd arnt that hi res so short of pausing on my big screen (not at home :( ) I cant really tell. I cant really trust the MOM becase the 2 hoses are missing from the side.

Thanks
Justin

I'm going to say yes. This pic might help you decide. :)

Right_Gantlet_RotJ v2.jpg

Those look the same to me! Cool... Now I need to buy more hose... LOL... I only got enough for one since I wanted to make sure they worked. :)

Thanks Ripcode!!! :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back