Horsehair Wookie Braids Run 3 *Full* Progress & Updates

phx417g

New Hunter
I'm already on the waiting list, but wanted to verify that mine are ROTJ. I'm sure I speak for more than myself when I say that we love your braids and can't wait for this next run or two.

Take care,
-Todd

Julie

Active Hunter
I'm already on the waiting list, but wanted to verify that mine are ROTJ. I'm sure I speak for more than myself when I say that we love your braids and can't wait for this next run or two.

Take care,
-Todd

Yes, you are on the list for an ROTJ set. :)

Julie

Active Hunter
Progress Pics of TX Fett's ROTJ Set:

TXFett1.jpg

The rest of the pics are in the Gallery Pics 73-79

PEEL1965

Active Hunter
Hi Julie,
Realize you're pretty busy. Could you just confirm you have me somewhere near the bottom of the pile for a ROTJ MOM (SE). Thanks a bunch,
Blair.

Julie

Active Hunter
PM's & emails have been sent out to several people on the list. As soon as I hear back from some of them I can get some progress pics up within a day or two.

Also, does anyone know how to get in touch with Count Dookie? He appears to no longer be a registered member.

Thanks!
Julie

clonecollector

Active Hunter
PM's & emails have been sent out to several people on the list. As soon as I hear back from some of them I can get some progress pics up within a day or two.

Also, does anyone know how to get in touch with Count Dookie? He appears to no longer be a registered member.

Thanks!
Julie

I think he goes under the name Rich D. now. Hope this helps!