Custom Mandalorian Hola' fellow Dented Helmet homies

Jayydubbs

New Hunter
First time armour builder, long time Star Wars fanatic.
Thank you to everyone who posts, and answers questions in these forums, they are an abundance of help to people like me who are just starting out.

Currently building a custom mando for approval from the mercs, slowly, but surely, getting there, baby steps!!

I started altering a hasbro boba helmet then realised it would never get approved, hence the project has hit a little bit of a errmmm, halt.

Armour plates etc will all be made by myself out of PVC foam sheet (made by a company called sun tuff here in straya' ).
Just need a sunny Melbourne day to get out in the backyard and start cutting it all up!

If I could ask a few questions from all you knowledgeable people;

Looking for a reliable boba style helmet supplier, Australia based is preferable, but I shan't look passed a good international supplier. Money isn't really an issue if the quality is there.
Anyone in who has any supplier lists that I could grab flight suits, flak vests (or overalls), gauntlets & neck seals from, that would be amazing (all boba style again).

I'm sure there are about 99999.99 questions that will come to mind as soon as I post this, but this is all the ones I can think of (for now).

Thank you all in advanced, your time and effort in reading this and replying is greatly appreciated. I would be no where without this amazing forum!

I'm thinking of going the custom Mando route as well. I'm going to build 100%. There are a few really good templates for Boba Fett. I'm going to start there and modern it as I go. First build will be 2mm paperboard. Once I figure out all the mods, I'll be going with Sintra (pvc foamboard). Good luck mate! Don't forget to post a few progress picks.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking of going the custom Mando route as well. I'm going to build 100%. There are a few really good templates for Boba Fett. I'm going to start there and modern it as I go. First build will be 2mm paperboard. Once I figure out all the mods, I'll be going with Sintra (pvc foamboard). Good luck mate! Don't forget to post a few progress picks.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back