hi does anyone here know where to get a good voice changer

voice changer
Straight to the point, huh?

A few years ago I bought a Vader voice changer called Vortex 2 from fynerdyne or hyperdyne, something like that. It was pretty good. They also did a bounty hunter version and I expect that would have been a similar quality. It wasn't cheap though. I'm thinking a couple of hundred pounds at least.

I have the "TrooperTalk" app on my iPhone. I have yet to test it out because my suit is not complete, but it seems to work fine during the tests I've done. I reached out to the guy who made the app, and he told me that a Boba Fett voice profile is in the works.

No idea on timeframe for that though...

I've seen a lot of fellow Fett's on here boast about "TRamp". I'm presently looking into those, which look to be about a couple hundred dollars (US).

I have seen TRamp as a popular choice for a few characters. I ended up going with the Micom Boba kit. 54 voice lines. Customizable. Just seemed like the best option to me. There's a YouTube video showing what it does.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back