Hey, electrical Wizards.

I'm adding some targeting lazers similar to the ones the Predators use to my custom helmet.

I've seen them on-line but they want $150 bucks for them. How can I wire three ten dollar laser pointers together and have them activate with a button on my Gauntlets or on my weapon? And not spend over maybe....50 or 60 US dollars?

propsculptor

Active Hunter
There is a tutorial on "The Hunter's Lair" for exactly that, wiring 3 Lasers together.

Also you might try looking for Laser Pointers at Flea Markets a friend told me you can get Laser pointers cheap there.

DellisTantor said:
I'm adding some targeting lazers similar to the ones the Predators use to my custom helmet.

I've seen them on-line but they want $150 bucks for them. How can I wire three ten dollar laser pointers together and have them activate with a button on my Gauntlets or on my weapon? And not spend over maybe....50 or 60 US dollars?

mcdennis

Hunter
I also want to know how to wire a fan. Can anybody recommend a good book or site about wiring things? Electical things are total foreign to me, so I need something for the really ignorant.