Here we go again...

DSC01594.jpg

DSC01595.jpg

DSC01596.jpg

DSC01597.jpg

There ya go Kal vod. :)

And no...no progress on the buy'ce yet. sorry. :facepalm I came down with something yesterday...got home from school at 1200 and slept the rest of the day...bleh. I'm trying to work out all the ridges &c. out of paper so I dont have to build them on and make the helmet way six gazzilion pounds...:lol:

:cheers
A'den

O.O Thats amazing! and dont worry about the sick thing. Ive been sick the whole week except monday.

And A'den, have you checked out the story that Pacx wrote for me? If not you should. :lol:

hope u feel better ner vod! That armor looks amazing, thanks for the pics so I can work on that sketch, it's gonna be great! take ur time on the buy'ce, I'm just bored is all! lol

@ lev'ika:
Where is it vod? I cant find it! :lol:

@ Kal:
Thanks vod! The helmet will be moving along nicely after we get out of the paper phase...lol

yeah it's pretty good, I commissioned one from Pacx after reading it, he's already got mine up to 2 pages, I'm DYING to read this thing, the legend of Kal Waco! lmao

A'den, your lucky your so darn skinny (physically fit that is), I used to be nice trim, and well cut, then I got married and didn't need to look good anymore ;) 14 years and 70lbs later...

HAHA! well since the project i plan on starting after this is spiderman, ive starting hitting the gym again. Got to get spiderman shape haha

Im pretty skinny right now :/ but not as skinny as Josh :lol: but i definatly dont have any fat on me, its wierd that way

I honestly don't know if I'm any smaller or not, but I'm a small guy. 145-150lbs at 5'8". I may not be a giant, but I can sure project myself like one! lmao

haha man im taller than Kal! :lol: not but much though. And how much you wanna bet he could beet the living poodoo out of me by givin be the stare haha

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back