Help with parts for ESB blaster


Active Hunter
I have a bronze replica Webley, a decent looking scope, a flash tube, real V8 push rod and washer, real split plugs, and the 6 hole electrical plugs.

I know I need the following but don't know where to get them or what they are:

*The large square plate on the stock (between the split plugs)
*Whatever is connecting the scope to the barrel
*The clamps that go round the barrel

Any help acquiring the above would be appreciated. Is there anything else I need?

And can anyone tell me if there a v8 push rod and washer on both sides too?

Thanks :)
I'm putting together an ESB blaster too
right now. I didn't know there was a v8
pushrod & waasher on the gun. Do you mind
telling me where on the gun it's supposed
to go? Also, if you have a reference pic
that you could post or email that would
be fantastic! Thanks! ;)
V8 pushrod and washer goes right above the trigger on the flaregun's chamber. Not sure if it's on both sides though...
I have been looking at all the ESB pictures of his blaster and I am still unsure were the "washer" goes, I just don't see it. I only see the "pushrod" item. Can anyone point this item out and maybe show a picture of what it looks like? Thanks
This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.