Help with getting started on a helmet

its7bit

New Hunter
Hello guys, I am new to the costuming side of things, could anyone give me a list of materials i would need to make a helmet but at a low-ish cost thanks, and could you recommend me any good templates i could use as this is my first build thanks again

There's a sticky at the top of the helmet section about scratch builds. A member has linked lots of the other scratch build threads within.

Whatever templates you end up using my advice would be to take your time and be careful in the cardboard/posterboard stage to minimize clean up later on with bondo etc. (I'm in the middle of a WOF scratch build and I'm doing all sorts of crazy modifications to make up for things I had overlooked before.)

Also I agree about using rafalfetts templates- I haven't used them personally, but I've heard great thing and I'm using some of his measurements and dimensions to make my WOF a little more accurate.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back