Help with ESB gauntlet?

TK1776

Active Hunter
Hey Fetts,

I bought a stainless steel braid over reinforced PVC that I want to use as the hose. I want to be able to either screw it to the gauntlet or have one of those spring loaded release clasps. If anyone here has experience in this then please let me know. Thanks!

Also, I'm about to paint a whole new set of armor for my ESB Fett, to include a jet pack. Obviously, the jet pack is green, but does the armor get painted the same? Or, do I use a Rustoleum Spruce Green on the armor and another lighter green on the jet pack? Thanks!

The benefit to using the vinyl sprayer hose is that you can attach it to your gauntlet with wooden dowel rods (just twist them on). I don't know if the same would work with metal braided line or not.

TK-1776 said:
Hey Fetts,

I bought a stainless steel braid over reinforced PVC that I want to use as the hose. I want to be able to either screw it to the gauntlet or have one of those spring loaded release clasps. If anyone here has experience in this then please let me know. Thanks!
I would use Coaxial cable for the gauntlets, they screw in easy.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back