Help wanted: Jango Fett Kamino Shirt

RamSkirata

Active Hunter
Hey there TDH,

I need help identifiying / finding a shirt like / the shirt that Jango wore in the apartment scene in Episode 2.

Not into fashion at all, so I wouldnt even know how to call something like that. But it looks comfortable for those cozy day at home when there is a bunch of rain outside...

Any help appretiated!
Ram

apartment-10.png

apartment-12.png

apartment-06.png

unnamed.jpg

Unbenannt.PNG

They loved using linen and cotton gauze during the prequels. My guess is linen because it has a slight heavier hand than cotton (indicated by how the fabric is folding at the cuffs). Could use Simplicity's S9158 "Men's Half Buttoned Shirts" pattern (view B) with a sleeve modification to get the job done.

Attachments

• simplicityS9158.JPG
    simplicityS9158.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 336
Hey there :)

Thank you for all the responses! thrax , if you could provide those ppics, that would be awesome! (Although I am likely not travelling to Puerto Rico to get one.^^)

KaanE
On your suggestion, I have scoured the interwebs and found this:
1605889422639.png

The collar and even the buttons are spot on. Im only having the feeling, that the sleeves might be too short, even if I go for the super-loose-too-big-style Jango had. Althought that would then mean the then "skirt" would have to be shortened, which undoubtedly could be done by a taylor in town.

Hydra
Searching for the Simplicity shirt with the number you mentioned, I only found one with a rather wild print O.O

Yes, it is a sewing pattern, so you would have to source the fabric and make it/commission it with the pattern.
well... that explains a lot. Thank you.
I think, if I end up going for it, it will "just" be a run-of-the-mill shirt Ill grab, as I dont mind loosing some accuracy here for gaining simplicity (no pun on the sweing patterns name intended :) )

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back