Help!! Need some info on the darts on the boots!!

RussRep

Active Hunter
I going to machine some darts for the boots and I need some ruff sizes can any 1 help??
Russ.

DL44 Blaster

Well-Known Hunter
Russ,I was actually going to solicit you to do these for me,but I didn't have enough accurate info. to make it worth while.

Hopefully someone will chime in here to help out. I have good high res. pics from the MOM exhibits if you need them. Let me know if you'd like the pics.

Ruffkintoy

Active Hunter
Here's what I came up with for measurements based off my Caboots and 3/4" toe plate.Oh, and you can change the CM to MM. My tape must be wrong.

Here's a pic of the real ones

Ruffkintoy

Active Hunter
the drawing isn't in scale it was just a quick layout. My measuring tape said CM too, not MM. So thats what I put:)

RussRep

Active Hunter
Hi mate yeah got yr email !! just need some more people to help out and I will be able to get thses done!! I was going to machine the whole part the darts and the plate that they are attached to !! Then all you will have to do is attach them to the boots !! sound ok??

cal196

Well-Known Hunter

Jango_Fett_Jr wrote:

Those are some biiiiig spikes you got on your boots :p
He is getting ready for all those rowdy drunks. 4 inch blunt spike in the groin, works every time (y)

Ruffkintoy

Active Hunter
Russ,
I was hoping to get just the spikes. I already made the plate to fit my boot. The only problem I see with making the whole thing is there are different boot types and different sizes so the plate might not fit all boots.

gorman

Active Hunter
I might be interested in a set. Depends on what the boot your shaping them for? I've got the CA boots.