Help me pick a bucket.

I'm not really trying to make it 100% movie accurate. just trying to get great looking recognizable boba fett. So as long as it looks great to the regular star wars fan then Im golden. I did end up picking the one on the right but after some of your inputs I think I'll decide either he left or the middle one just to be safe. Thank you guys! :)

The mandible thickness of the right looks like it might even be a target helmet. I can't imagine anyone casting that thick.

I do think the right imo has a better 'from a distance' look with it's paint though. It's patterning isn't accurate, and the weathering is too dark, but it does look like it uses more chipped layers than the middle, and honestly most people remember the helmet more darkly weathered than it actually is. The middle is more of a ROTJ-style scratched weathering, but with loosely ESB patterns, strange mixup.

However, yeah, the middle looks like a much better sculpt. The right is either a cheap target helmet, or a way overly thick cast that's going to be a bit heavy.

They are definitely not all the same source though, and I'm not sure I would trust anyone who tried to sell em to me under that premise.

I definitely picked the right one because it looked great from afar, and I've asked for more close up pics so i can share them with y'all. Honestly don't know the seller too well so all you from TDH are really making this very helpful. I think I should've done a bit more research on helmets before i jumped right into it.

i want to build a great looking Boba Fett/Mandalorian helmet and in the future armor to go with it.
i was originally going to go with a pepakura helmet template that i found online but then i watch a few videos and a lot of people are using
the wof helmet template and now im worred if i do the pepakura one is not going to turn out great. any advice for what to make my helmet out of keep in mind my dad is really good with stuff like this and he has resin and fiberglass for miles
and i was planning to cover the helmet in resin and fiber glass anyways thanks and plz respond

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back