Helmet electrics, fan , audio etc

ghostface944

New Hunter
Hello. I’d would really appreciate some help if possible. I’m working on my second helmet I’ve got vet done atm. Last year I did a punk spin on boba and now I’m doing the original boba helmet.

After wearing my helmet last year i found that I had quite a few problems that I’m looking on fixing for this years con.
First I was wondering if anyone has any solution to the T visor fogging up as it happened a lot through the day.
Second the heat / cooling. Ideally I’d like to have a fan in the helmet I thought a fan at the back of the helmet would be the best placement as it had the cut out detail on the back but since I’ve seen that stormtrooper helmets have 2 micro fans in them.

Third is the hearing. Again I’ve seen some videos about microphones and headphones but i really don’t have a clue on anything like that.
Fourth is my speaking. I’ve seen a few microphone speaker type things that could help but unsure what the best option might be.
And finally I would like some way of the rangefinder being able to come down and then bac up with a click of a button. I’ve seen a video on it but I have no idea what electrics you’d need to do to it.
Thank you for reading. And help at all would really be appreciated. Thank you once again