Helmet colors from mandalorian season 2

ncarfagna

New Hunter
Hey All,
Was wondering if anybody had the list on the proper colors for the newly painted helmet that boba has in season 2 of the mandalorian. The helmet he is wearing when he and mando go and speak to Bo Katan. I have located a hasbro helmet on offer-up/let go. It’s for my 5 year old son. My plan is to repaint the helmet to look like the newly painted one as that is the one he likes currently. Any help would be great and I appreciate how great everybody has been to me on these forums. My son and I greatly appreciate all of you fellow hunters.

Have you looked into the paint lists for damaged helmets? It looks like Fett has just painted over all the damage meaning its down to just the handful of main colors of the ROTJ helmet.

No sir I haven’t looked into the ROTJ paint color list. Is it available on here?
Here you go, there is a lot of information for the finding on this forum, I'd recommend taking some deep dives as it's all arranged decently by category.

No sir I haven’t looked into the ROTJ paint color list. Is it available on here?
Crikey that was an intense read... personally love the direction Fett is going in, I like the mixed kit from past and present and I am building the armour as we speak, research, research, research. The very foundation of this fourm and happy to share everything I have uncovered so far..

The helmet is a sideshow bust as stated, the colour codes? Undetermined. Would imagen they raided the Lucas, archive and got the original paint codes perhaps? Its red......and green with some black should be easy to narrow down over time.... here is a one frame screen grab just as he blows Bib away... brightly lit too.. its a very red, red! Thats for sure.

Cant wait to see peoples interpretation of this kit..
I also found Silverstalker's comment who points out that a lot could have happened to the actual colors in 38 years but it just comes down to looking at screenshots

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back