Hello TDH!

mikeyp17

Hunter
Hey guys, my name is Mike Palo from Orlando. Ive been in the legion for about 4 years now and have had about 4 costumes. I have had and sold a animated commander wolffe, I have a scout trooper, about to finish a tk and currently have an animated ARC trooper colt for sale. The reason I am selling Colt is because I have decided to slowly build my dream starwars costume boba fett! I have always wanted to build an ESB fett and i have finally decided to start it. Now this is going to be a very slow build because of complexity and expense of the costume but i plan to build over the next year or so piece by piece. I have some good friends in the legion with some good fett knowledge but im excited to get help from all the great fetts on TDH. so that being said i just wanted to introduce myself to you all and look forward to making friends! thanks!

Hi Mike! It's a shame you decided to build the wrong Fett after waiting so long, but welcome anyways. Just kidding, of course -- any version of Fett is the best there is! You won't find better info for your build anywhere.

Hi Mike! It's a shame you decided to build the wrong Fett after waiting so long, but welcome anyways. Just kidding, of course -- any version of Fett is the best there is! You won't find better info for your build anywhere.
^^Hahahahah. "The wrong fett". *shakes head dissaprovingly*

dv8r is spot on about the info that TDH holds. You won't find any other resource like this forum or the people that drive it. Can't wait to see your ESB take form.

Haha thanks for the warm welcome guys. Before making my decision i did consider Pre Pro 2 fett which I love as well but there is just something about ESB that i love. It may be the blue flight suit and the tan and orange cape.

Welcome! Lots of info on here can be a bit overwhelming but the boba build is a fun (an expensive! ) build!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

thanks everyone! so far i have purchased RS armor from woodman. I am looking for a good ESB helmet. I want the original asok helmet but im not sure if it is still being made. If anyone could point me in the direction of some good helmets id appreciate it!

thanks everyone! so far i have purchased RS armor from woodman. I am looking for a good ESB helmet. I want the original asok helmet but im not sure if it is still being made. If anyone could point me in the direction of some good helmets id appreciate it!

Are you looking for a finished helmet or not? I have a painted asok helmet I would sell you if you're interested just PM me.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back