Hello! Newbie here from CA

cdogfett

New Hunter
Hello! Finally joined. I very recently just got my ROTJ full commissioned build from Bobamaker. I waited patiently for three years. I am slowly starting to lay out and assemble everything. I am also trying too figure out the best helmet padding for me. I'm definitely a buyer and not a builder. I can't even build a birdhouse.

Hello and welcome, you can buy padding for skate board helmets or maybe even a cradle for a climbing helmet

Thanks Funkyred,. I am browsing at military helmet pads as well as the air soft helmet pad inserts as well. Any option on those?
Yeah they are perfect for the job, they come in various shapes and sizes and can be removed and refixed to attain perfect fit. Helmet cradle is my favourite it allows air flow around the bucket. It gets very warm in there. Have you got fans?

Yeah they are perfect for the job, they come in various shapes and sizes and can be removed and refixed to attain perfect fit. Helmet cradle is my favourite it allows air flow around the bucket. It gets very warm in there. Have you got fans?
I don't have fans yet. I thought about getting 2 or three 10 mm or smaller fans and r inn them on a small USB power bank.

Hello! Finally joined. I very recently just got my ROTJ full commissioned build from Bobamaker. I waited patiently for three years. I am slowly starting to lay out and assemble everything. I am also trying too figure out the best helmet padding for me. I'm definitely a buyer and not a builder. I can't even build a birdhouse.
Welcome to the hunt.

I use the airsoft helmet pads and they work great. The cradles are nice but my head is a little too big for them to work right. You need to find works best for you.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back