Hello! I'm back after.... 15 years

JangoUri

Active Hunter
How is everyone? I'm not sure If anyone remember me :lol:

I used to be a member of the forum during the year 2007. I made a Jango Fett Costume, wich to be honest I was pretty proud about. I don't remember many names, but I remember helmet was... something called FP? FP Helmet I think. Or maybe those were the boots. I bought the boots from someone who later seemed to be a scammer ( I read the thread about it, but In my case I wasn't in the group of scammed people I actually received my boots)
I also had a pair of Replica Jango Blasters, the official one's, wich cost me around 400/500$, and I've seen now they cost around 3000-4000$, wow!
I also had a Cold Cast Helmet.... I think the costume was pretty great to be honest, It took me a lot of effort

I sold everything to a German Guy, who came to my house. I barely remember his name, but I think his user name was Loanstar, Or Lonestar or somethin like that.

I have a very good memories about this place, wich was the key to my costume. Without it, I would'nt have been able to make it.

I'm considering making a Din Djarin costume. But I'd like to know, how is the market around it going? Is there people making good props about it?
I remember that for the metal effect we used a product called Rub & Buff that worked pretty well, but maybe everything has changed.

Well, glad to post here again!

Oh, I found it. It was my costume. Old memories. I was so young XD

Hey bud, nice to see you around again. I'm the guy from Spain you bought a pair of Jango shoes.

Good makers (lots of them) for Mando, but mostly over IG and FB. Paint used is Alumaluster or something like that for the helmet and costume.

Good luck!

Hey bud, nice to see you around again. I'm the guy from Spain you bought a pair of Jango shoes.

Good makers (lots of them) for Mando, but mostly over IG and FB. Paint used is Alumaluster or something like that for the helmet and costume.

Good luck!

Ahhh man, I can't remember :p
Was that face to face or in person?
I slightly remember selling the first pair....
Were those a pair of boots completly black with the silver painting on the bottom? Or were them Back + blue?

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back