Hello Hunters

Matz Boba

New Hunter
Hello to all hunters here. I come from Germany and think here I'm right with you to finish my Boba. I apologize in advance for my bad english. ^^ I will still need help to complete this project well. Still to my person. I am 36 years old and have been married to my Filipino wife for almost two months. I have heard of a 501st friend and by asking from this site. Now I am here and think in the right forum. I look forward to everyone here and am open to everything. I will have many questions to all. Okay that was it from me first.

20181018_012622[1].jpg

Willkommen! Lot's of us have started here! Good luck, lot's of resources here and you will get decent feedback if you have questions or post things.

What part of Deutschland? I lived there for 6 years in my younger years.

Thanks to all for so nice welcome. DeathJedi i am come from
Saxony-Anhalt east germany near bigger city here its Madgeburg. What you doing before in germany? You study here or love someone?^^

Thanks to all for so nice welcome. DeathJedi i am come from
Saxony-Anhalt east germany near bigger city here its Madgeburg. What you doing before in germany? You study here or love someone?^^

Army brat, although I did have a couple of girls who caught me attention. I lived in Zellingen near Wurzburg and Weiterstadt near Darmstadt the second time. 3 years in both places. I loved it there. I always thought of it as home. I would love to go back, but unfortunately it hasn't worked out that way yet.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back