Hello From the NER

bh19812

Active Hunter
Hello my name is Sean Glennon from NJ. I am TK/CT/TC 19812 and soon to be bh19812. Little bit about my story...

I joined the 501st in 2016 as a stormtrooper. some of the first people I met were Rick Massa and Sue Valentino. Rick had a bunch of approved costumes and Sue was his long time girlfriend and spotter. Both amazing people who made me feel welcome and like family immediately. We trooped alot those first few months because there were so many troops and we lived so close. Rick and Sue became good friends even like family to me.

Rick had just finished and gotten approved as a Boba Fett. He loved the costume it was beautiful. He only wore it one or two times and he sadly died suddenly of a heart attack. It was a terrible loss to us but especially Sue.

Sue sold off most of his costumes to guys in the garrison but she could not bring herself to sell the Fett. It was too special. Sue stayed with us along with her amazing sister Diane and continued to spot for us and be in the family.

Sadly Sue got cancer and is now not doing well at all. They have arranged for hospice. She and her family decided it was finally time to let go and sell the Boba Fett and help raise some much needed money. The Fett went up on the boards and I was lucky and blessed to win the auction.

I feel blessed and honored to wear his armor and hope to get it approved later today. I tried it on for the first time yesterday and it fits like a glove just need some minor adjustments. I hope I can do Rick and Sue proud and continue to bring joy to people just like Rick did. Here are some shots from yesterday and a side by side of me and Rick the last time he wore it.

Rick and Sue:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Rick and I:

His Bin:

Sebastian and I:

a young fan:

I just signed up on the Bounty Hunter's Guild Detachment and posted these exact images and was told that there have been changes to the CRL since Rick got this approved and that my paint is wrong as well as my range finder being incorrect. So it looks like I will not be getting approved today will need to update and fix before I can submit. Can anyone point me in the right direction for an accurate ROTJ rangefinder? If you know of one with actual working lights that would be even cooler! Thanks and hope to be an approved Fett soon.

Peace be with the family and all those associated with the family, including you BH19812.

I think he would be pleased seeing you proudly wear this amazing Fett ensemble and continuing this passion you both share.

Respectfully,

Juan

Peace be with the family and all those associated with the family, including you BH19812.

I think he would be pleased seeing you proudly wear this amazing Fett ensemble and continuing this passion you both share.

Respectfully,

Juan

Thank you so much Juan I like to believe so

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back