Hello from Richmond VA!

LostDreams

Hunter
Hi all! I started a thread, and missed that there was an introduction thread, so reposting in here! I have been registered for a few months, but I wanted to sit down and say hello formally. I joined with the heart and intention of buying a Boba Fett suit and joining the ranks of fans everywhere! I am glad that there are so many helpful sticky's to guide me along, and to accept the reality that this will take a wonderful dedication of time and love...and maybe some tender moments of testing some nerves lol! I know it's never easy to do anything overnight for something you love, or will be inexpensive. I am looking forward to continuing following everyone's journey along with my path to having an ESB Boba Fett and completing my childhood dream! maybe even one day i can make the 501st and help in doing the great things they do here in Virginia! So far, I've had the help of JCFett, Delta13Mike, and butterbean that I've bought parts from, and now to keep on trucking with the collection! Thanks for your time in reading my post/introduction, and I will continue to enjoy the forums and grow with this community! I'll update with some pics of my Fett corner in my office, but working swing shift time off is hard to come by! lol Cheers!

Thanks! I've really enjoyed watching and reading everyone's journeys the short time I've spent on the forums. They're ate so many talented people out there with great ideas and craftsmanship!! I can't wait to add another Fett to the universe :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back