Hello from kennesaw Georgia

Kennethraff89

New Hunter
I am new to this forum but really love all that I have found on this site. My name is Kenneth raff and I recently got out of the army infantry I completed my 6 year contract and am now working in construction I have always been a huge boba fett / Star Wars fan and am looking forward to putting together a suit of my own I plan on learning some tricks of the trade and also putting tutorials up on how to do the most efficient and space saving ways to introduce electronics into your suit it's nice to meet everyone

I am very excited I want to research before I jump into this I have noticed the progression of questions and is always oddly similar for a noob on here so I am trying to break new ground and see how other fett fans out there have put things together I am honored to be apart of such a close knit and diverse group of people everyone brings something new to the table in this community it reminds me a lot of the brotherhood that is in the military

Kenneth. Welcome and Thank You for your Service brother. I am new here as well. I just paid for a few commission jobs and I'll start posting as my first piece of equipment arrives. It is not going to be cheap, good things I sold some of my unused camera equipment to get started.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back