Has anybody heard of Quest Canada Armor?

tykyu

Jr Hunter
Hey ya'll!! Had a very kind member of TDH offer to sell me a set of discounted quest armor from Quest Canada. I believe the same user has an etsy shop too.! I wanted to ask you guys what you thought of the armor- is it good enough as any armor for 501st cert: or should I just stick with the original plan with wasted fett? :p
Would love to get ya'lls advice.
Thanks for your time in advance!!

He doesn’t offer the full armor kit. I believe he’s missing the back piece, which you would need to then source from someone else. But I’ve seen pics/builds of his kit and it looks good. As with anything, 501st approval will depend on the paint/finishing by you.

but Yeah looks like you’re on the fence so if you Just want the full kit go with wf.

He doesn’t offer the full armor kit. I believe he’s missing the back piece, which you would need to then source from someone else. But I’ve seen pics/builds of his kit and it looks good. As with anything, 501st approval will depend on the paint/finishing by you.

but Yeah looks like you’re on the fence so if you Just want the full kit go with wf.
Sounds good.! Thank you. :cry:

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back