Ammo Belt Handmadehorrorshop esb fett belt on etsy

XWingAce77

New Hunter
Ran across the handmadehorrorshop on etsy and they had a good looking (or what looked good to me, im no expert on boba yet) ammo belt and was curious if any of you had experience with the belt.
Thank you all!

It looks OK at first glance, it will certainly be surficent for a Fett. Etsy can and does have some sellers whos pictures promise one thing but the finished received article is something completely different.

I gotta custom belt coming for my Boba Fett. He is a 501st member and the belts are supposed to pass the CRLs and he offers a 501st discount if you order.

I got one. It's certainly better than those 30 dollar belts from amazon. I may upgrade to leather but I really do like the light weight vinyl version!

Attachments

• IMG_20200223_090233_998.jpg
    IMG_20200223_090233_998.jpg
    953.8 KB · Views: 298
vinyl is screen accurate but won't be suitable for trooping if you're planning on doing it a lot.

vinyl is screen accurate but won't be suitable for trooping if you're planning on doing it a lot.
I find my leather belt a bit heavy the weight pulls the cod and kidney downwards during the troop. I bought a vinyl woodman one recently and prefer it.

I find my leather belt a bit heavy the weight pulls the cod and kidney downwards during the troop. I bought a vinyl woodman one recently and prefer it.

I also have a woody vinyl which I love. Who made your leather when you had it?

I just purchased one of these as well. Had already ordered my leather Woodman ESB ammo belt, but now I'll have everything to apply for Infamous since this is vinyl. I'm sure Woodman's vinyl is awesome, but I didn't have the extra cash to pay for it being vintage or to have someone else paint it.

Also, I messaged the seller to verify that it met all the Level 2 criteria - which it did not. The pouch flaps on the ESB belts have not been staggered like the Infamous requirement details.

The seller is going to be staggering them to match the requirement and the example posted to the CRL moving forward.

Also, I messaged the seller to verify that it met all the Level 2 criteria - which it did not. The pouch flaps on the ESB belts have not been staggered like the Infamous requirement details.

The seller is going to be staggering them to match the requirement and the example posted to the CRL moving forward.
The images on his etsy page now show staggered flaps

The images on his etsy page now show staggered flaps

On the ROTJ belt it does. His ESB belt doesn’t.

From him yesterday:
“At the moment, no, the flaps are not "staggered" like the ROTJ belts I make. They are only level one approvable. I can however, find visual references and start to make them all "staggered".
Grue”

and

“ Hi Steven,
Yes, that's the image I was working with. From the CRL. They're not as drastically staggered as the ROTJ, but I see that they are nonetheless. I'll just go ahead and match all flaps to the CRL reference on all new belts. Thanks for asking and bringing this to my attention.”

Greetings all!
Haven't been on this site in a looong while! Yes, those are my belts. I was approved with it back in 2016 (ROTJ with the 501st tk# 6378). I just started making them last summer. Thank you boba87fett for catching the staggeration in the ESB! I really wanted to just make an affordable alternative to the leather ones out there. I know how expensive it can be to become Boba, I also made my own flak vest and neck seal, as well as most of my tk soft parts.
My knowledge is more towards ROTJ than ESB, but the stitching, fabric and method match the film used. I make them to each person's specs. They take me a few days to make each one.
Sorry, it's kinda late. If anyone has anquestions, feel free to ask!
MTFBWY,
Grue

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back