Han panel doesnt fit my box

That's the problem too.... Where I've got layers of paint on it and this was a last minute fix anything I add can have some sort of reaction to the paint underneath and if I can blend it in and paint over it then its not gonna look right.

What I would do in this situation would be use an electric sander and grind everything down and it will rip anything up gummy or not. Then go back with Bondo smooth it out... Prime and paint.

I'm trying one last thing first using very light coats of adhesive promoter over the glue. Dusting it every few minutes. Gonna put 3-4 layers on it. So far it's not having a reaction since I'm doing it in lighter coats.

Also noticed while in the auto shop the Felix Glue and looking online it says it can be painted over with most paints. I might try that as a backup and just paint the glue on over top of the old glue sealing it. Will try on something else first before I put it on Han

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back