Han panel doesnt fit my box

Crnaherd

New Hunter
I got a full front panel from stormrider and a box from Zenix but the issue I have is the panel comes up short. This is a big issue because im.not sure if I should cut it and bring the feet down and fill in or just leave it and fill in bottom. And not even sure what to use to get the texture right.

Any suggestions?

Screenshot_20180503-103815_Chrome.jpg

TheZeroEffect

Active Hunter
Inner box should be 1875mm... if this helps... outer 2020mm plus 10mm for each beveled edge, making total outer edge 2040mm...
It maybe easier to drop the feet down, depending on your carpentry skills?

Last edited:

jbdubz

Active Hunter
When did you buy this? Reason i ask is that I run SRs sales thread for the past year or so and have not sent you any payment details so wondering when and where it actually came from. The SR full HICs are actually made to fit the Zenix boxes, unless they have changed their dimensions.

clmayfield

Active Hunter
I definitely bought from you and the full front is shorter than the box. I did have to trim the width, but it is several inches too short, meaning you have to fill it in.

zenix

Hunter
We need some organization among sellers here. I can change my box dimensions but I think it's right. Maybe the mold shrinks? I personally use just Han pieces and not full front.

Crnaherd

New Hunter
I ended up cutting it and dropping the feet down but haven't got far enough to fill it in yet. I'm still battling the crack situation. My seems at the bottom are still cracking some and it's driving me insane. I've put more screws in, finishing nails ,etc but if stressed a little it will crack the filler. Very frustrating.

zenix

Hunter
Add a support piece of wood and screw to that. Predrill your holes.

If someone is planning to do a full Han, the should just get the parts, not a full front, so everything lines up. Full front of best for a had with no box, like a door mount it something.

Crnaherd

New Hunter
I've supported that damn thing more than taxpayers supporting welfare. I've put screws and wood in all sorts of spots to support it. I've gotten the majority fixed. The bottom is the only pesky thing and that happened because of what I did today.