Guess who's Fett is back?

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I FINALLY got my Fett back together!
Its been over a year since i have trooped my Fett due to various reasons, the main one being out a jetpack. I decided to make one myself and now finally have a complete Fett again. During the time i was making the jetpack i also upgraded some parts. Here is what i have:

Helmet: DVH with Mojo-Fett brass borden, DVH aluminum stalk and JC27's light kit. (i also have a servo from salamander king that i modded..ALOT but havent installed into this helmet yet due to time.)
balaclava: standard white one dyed grey, and the MOW accurate one
Neckseal: batninja
Jumpsuit: Arkady (from 2009)
Vest: Arkady- had this one done slightly shorter by request so the armor sits right at the bottom edge like in all the reference photos i see. She did an excellent job on it.. Carole is the best!
Armor: Fettprides newest, FPA. chest/shoulder emblems painted on using my stencil sets :)
Gauntlets: These were an experiment using RKD/IOA V1 tops and V2 bottoms. I modded the tops ALOT to get the look i wanted. This was before he offered the V2 tops vaced..which would have been much easier LOL They have a Fettpride flamer and whipcord housing on them. Gaunt darts are Mojo-Fett Stainless steel.
Gloves: Major
Chestlights: Fettronics
Wookie Braids: Woodman, real horse hair. These things are fantastic, i recommend them to anyone looking for real horsehair braids.
Cape: DVH. I made this from "natural color" linen, dyed it with RIT tan dye and used a combo of pumpkin orange/ruddy brown primer and black primer to get the color of the stripe and weathering.
Shoulder/cod Studs: MachineCraft Replicas, painted to match the ESB reference
Jetpack: DVH, with Dark-side beacon and thruster greeblies. Stabilizer replica by Mojo-Fett. Rocket collar is a custom one off 2 piece aluminum, real dental file from bojagun. "decal" painted on with one of my stencils :)
Jetpack harness: BigDane. I replaced the white strapping with the correct 1.5" white webbing and addeds slide adjusters all around for easy adjustment. I also replaced the belt with a real divers belt and an authentic U.S. Divers buckle
Girth belt: Generic.... one of the few pieces i didnt upgrade yet lol
Ammobelt: Delta-13
Shin Tools:​ Made with authentic found parts and aluminum stylus rod replicas from Mojo-Fett
Boots: MOW with Mojo-Fett toe-spikes
Sidearm: Real vintage Pulce 40, modded and painted to match screen reference
Sidearm Holster: Authentic vintage Nemrod with knife sheath removed
EE-3: Stormrider with authentic vintage scope, authentic vintage correct scope rings, authentic AM plugs, sling from 99centtaco.

Now to the good stuff...the pics lol...

This is a pic taken by my wife with her cell phone so its a bit distorted, but you get the idea. Thw whipcord houseing came off during this suit up but i put it back on and remembered the screws this time lol. Anywho, Im re-debuting it at Wintercon on Saturday here in NY this coming weekend.
IMG_2117_zpsczwkhfvu.jpg

IMG_2119_zpsrjzlfarh.jpg

This one is super weird..because of the camera lens distortion and where she was standing , the Jetpack looks HUGE!!! but i can assure you it is not that huge lol. I posted this one for the entertainment factor lol
IMG_2120_zps3yj9swal.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the worst Return of the Jedi Boba I have ever seen...........it's not even close..............

Good looking ESB though............ :)

Holy ****! That is the "when you absolutely have to fly far tonight" size jetpack lol.

looking great Lou!

hahaha thanks!...yea i dont know why the pack looks so huge! lol that camera really messes with the perspective....and the straps arent taught enough so its tilting back on top as well, so im sure that didnt help lol

Im trying to fix it but the wife gets annoyed with all the "put the armor all on, take the armor off" like 10 times in 20 minutes lol

If you need lights for that jetpack beacon, let me know, I know a guy that can hook you up.

If you need lights for that jetpack beacon, let me know, I know a guy that can hook you up.

haha thanks man, i have the light in it though...i just didnt have the batteries charged. Its the incandescent one from Darkside., Been using it for years :) ..... BUT i will be in touch for one of yours in a custom color, likely blue, for my custom Mando :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back