Got my MLC V2 couple days ago!

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
In the past I've been the owner of what I think were two MB knock-offs and an MLC V1. However, I was fortunate to be selected to participate in a jp trade with MLC and now have the honor of being the new owner of an MLC V2.

All I can say is WOW!!! The improvements made to the V2 tremendously enhance its level of accuracy. The fabrication quality is top-notch, and the detailing is amazing!

It weighs in at just 5.2 lbs (according to my wife's weight watcher scale), and the fine-bore missile base is massive enough to satisfy any "small missile" complexes out there.:lol:

Completely assembled it measures in at 23" wide by 31" tall.

I like it. (y) (y)

I've also included a pic of an "almost finished" V2 that was painted very recently by a good friend of mine as a commission. It looks good enough to be finished to me. He's got some mad painting skills IMO.:eek:

Enjoy,
Cruzer

DSC04318.JPG

DSC04319.JPG

DSC04321.JPG

DSC04323.JPG

MLC2 almost.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad Jango

Active Hunter
Wow Cruzer that thing looks horrible. I'd be willing to take it off your hands for a couple of bucks!:lol:

J/K. Awesome looking jp bro. The craftsmanship looks top notch that's for sure.

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Yeah, after having an arena, I wanted to try a classic this time around.

My jp is the unpainted one...I still need to paint it or maybe even have it painted by my buddy who painted the Boba jp I included with the pics. He does an awesome Boba...best I've seen. (y)

He's offered to do my V2 up Jango style. I wonder how his Jango classic paint job would look...hmmm...maybe we should find out by letting him throw a little paint on mine as well. ;)

Cruzer .

Last edited by a moderator: