Gauntlets with room for electronics

pthalken

New Hunter
Hi,

I am looking for some help in locating gauntlets that I can purchase that either have hollowed out insides or is big enough to house some electronics. I am looking to use Adafruit feather microcontrollers, which are very small, and hook that up to some LED's and speakers. most of the gauntlets I see on etsy are solid. Anyone know of some that would be good for housing electronics?

This is probably a dumb questions, but is bobamakers on etsy? How can I go about purchasing a pair?
No he has a website just search Bobamaker. Please be aware tho big isn't necessarily better. They can look and feel to big when your wearing them. Gauntlets are meant to be close fitting and proportionate to your body frame and kit.

I have been able to put electronics in most gauntlet makers kits. Vac formed will give you the most space inside as they are the thinnest material. Bobamkaer, MOW, WastedFett/FP, RKD Vac formed, and 7CS/DVH. The o ly ones that you need to do a LOT of work to get the electronics in would be the resin RKD ones. But even so, you can make it work with a little effort :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back