Funkyreds Shoretrooper build

Funkyred

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Been looking for a new project to obsesse and take over my life since the Fett is 99% done ( don't think it will ever be 100% finished lol)
As soon as I saw The Shoretrooper in Rogue One I knew at some point I would build one. So here goes , I pulled the trigger this week and bought a set of Jim Tripon armour with helmet , jodpurs/pants , orca bay Brecon boots. Still to order Undershirt , gloves , E22 . Balaclava And upgraded armour parts (buckles , shoulder and lower leg and strapping) seems weird only having such a small parts list after the inventory that went in to the Fett.

This is exactly how I felt with the death trooper. I’ve been so close on pulling the trigger but I am still constantly spending hundreds of dollars upgrading my fett and making things more accurate...I think I’ll always just have Fett lol.

First piece of the puzzle has arrived
IMG_9742.JPG

I love the dirtiness and weathering of the Shoretrooper and design of the it. Iv been really tempted to do this costume as well. But I really want to get a Vader done. I just end up painting up a helmet, it is soooo much easier then Fett. Enjoy your build

Following....
I'm curious if you'd share the costs when all is done. I'm seriously considering this as my next kit.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back