FS - Sholder and Chest Stickers for ROTJ and ESB

Sorry, I got me stickers two weeks ago at least.

Evan, did you get what I sent back to you?

I really love these stickers and I urge anyone who needs those symbols; get them here!

Slave R5- I did indeed send off your second set a few days ago. You should get them any day now... Kbrosseau, have not gotten anything yet... snailmail can take a while sometimes.

I have been using encoded digital stamps that include the destination zip to speed thiings up with first class mail.

yes I did, and I sent them off to you last week, but if ya dont put your TDH handle in the paypal info box I cant post that its sent here... cuz I dont know your screen name. :)

PM replyed to... I do have one left. :)

I will be ordering more ROTJ stickers this week to replenish my supply for yall so be looking for a post on this.

Here is the new and improved ULTRA accurate sticker desing I am picking up from the printer. Thanks to TylerDurden for the pics that made it possible. The chest emblem is 3% smaller then the Large version I was selling and is the EXACT size perpotinaly to the real deal on the new FP armor.

If you have yet to recive your sticker and your on the list for the current run, I appologize, just wanted you guys to get the new and improved stuff.

Fett_stickers_9_26.jpg

Updated list above, if your supose to be on there and your names missing let me know. Everyone who paypaled me didnt include there TDH handle :( so I am not sure who is who.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back