FS: ESB/ROTJ Helmet Kill-Stripe Vinyl Decals/ paint stencils

Does anyone have any pics of how this looks on a Boba Maker ROTJ Helmet V4? I know there are different variances on helmet sizes on the market out there and was just curious. I seen that a couple folks mentioned on this thread that they had concerns about the Kill Stripe size. Is there an official size? According to the 501st just that the Kill Stripe had 18 total Stripes (for ROTJ) and was a reddish orange color, but nothing concerning size of the Stripe(s). And lastly has the DeLuck Designs Kill Stripes been an approved/accepted method for Kill Stripes into the 501st? (I see on the website he has a 501st Legion Decals (Members Only) login - which is why I'm asking)

Thanks,
-Iron

Last edited:
Does anyone have any pics of how this looks on a Boba Maker ROTJ Helmet V4? I know there are different variances on helmet sizes on the market out there and was just curious. I seen that a couple folks mentioned on this thread that they had concerns about the Kill Stripe size. Is there an official size? According to the 501st just that the Kill Stripe had 19 total Stripes (for ROTJ) and was a reddish orange color, but nothing concerning size of the Stripe(s). And lastly has the DeLuck Designs Kill Stripes been an approved/accepted method for Kill Stripes into the 501st? (I see on the website he has a 501st Legion Decals (Members Only) login - which is why I'm asking)

Thanks,
-Iron
I personally do NOT have a photo of these decals on a Boba maker helmet, but I know that these have been used on them. There is NO official size for helmet decals, they just have to be the correct amount, approximate color, and fit the helmet you have. There are SO many helmet makers and so many sizes that I couldn't possibly make them for each and every helmet vendor. That being said, my decals were optimized to a scale of the "FPH2" size helmet if that helps?

I have sold literally tens of DOZENS of my decals for the helmet, Armour and Jet pack armor that has been approved by the 501st standards, including my own ROTJ suit. The section in my website you are referring to are for 501st Legion members only, for 501st approved decals. That is a legion rule, available to members only which has nothing to do with Boba Fett decals, but 501st specific decals.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

Hope that helps,

-Scott

Lucksy31 (Scott) - Thanks for the reply! Sorry for being the "Newb", but I was just wanting to ensure that there wasn't any standard size on them Kill Stripes I should be following. But good to know there isn't much of a standard just that for the ROTJ Boba Fett there are 18 Kill Stripes - Reddish/Orange in color fixed appropriately on the helmet as seen on screen and on their CRL pics.

I think it is awesome to know that you're product has gotten approval from the 501st, and from my reading, your product is liked/loved by many here on the forum! I'll be placing my order today for some Kill Stripes and Jetpack decals. I'm getting my Jetpack from MoW which I'm assuming your decal will fit.

Thanks,
-Iron

Last edited:
I assume because this is NOT just one single item for sale, and it's an ongoing run?
That actually makes a lot of sense.
That way it’s easier to vet you as a preferred seller by seeing the number of people who have purchased.

thanks Luck!! Keep up the good work, I’ve ordered your stuff before and making the kills tripe process super easy!

Art Andrews

could you clarify how this one is not a for sale thread?
It looks like a for sale thread to me and always has. It even has FS as the prefix, however; it's been here since forever and everyone knows how to find it. It probably belongs in the hold but after 15 years, or whatever it is, there doesn't seem to be much of a reason to move it now.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back