free gloves! and boots!

J

jangoboba

yeah i lied.but where can I get gloves? I heard ace hardware gloves but where can i get some without ACE on them?

The most accurate ones are from SLAVE1, try sreaching on ebay there usually for sale on there from time to time.

-Tim Allen

Call me a phreak but what about isotoners or a more form fitting glove? Fett's gloves weren't skin tight but they weren't heavy work gloves either.

I will be looking at some dark grey isotoner type gloves for my Jodo setup. Accuracy is great but I would like to be able to use my hands and not feel like I have oven mitts on. :lol:

Go to eBay and look up Slave1 under sellers. I have purchased three pairs of gloves from him in the last year or so and they are the best you will find anywhere! They run about $80.00, but I promise that you won't regret buying them! They rock! :D

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

Guys, when referring about members and stuff like this, use the PM system (most reliable way) or use codes (i.e. S1 in this case). We don't want members to get in trouble for that....just as a tip for next time.

Robert

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back