Flare,....Too much, Just right ?

psberetta

Active Hunter
Hey all,

This is my first try at painting and installing a visor. This is a "DP 95" that I have had for a while and decided to make the whole costume. I was wondering what you other hunters thought about the flare on it.

Thanks,

Fett helmet (small).jpg

how much the ears, or outsides of the helmet go out horizontally. Little flare = a rectangular shape helmet. More and more flare makes the helmet look more triangularish.

Flair is too old. Oh sorry, I was thinking Ric Flair. My bad. All ha ha aside, I love the way your 95 looks. I am hoping mine will turn out somewhat close to yours.

By '95 Don Post, do you mean the standard helmet, like the cheap one? If so, how exactly does one go about adding to the flare on that piece, which is inherently small looking due to it's rectangular-ish sides..?

And that helmet looks splendid, as well!

-Gregory-

Yes, it was $60.00. While you are installing the visor, push up on the front two mandables (the bottom) and in. This will make the opening a bit narrower but,.... it looks better if you ask me. :)

Hey all,

This is my first try at painting and installing a visor. This is a "DP 95" that I have had for a while and decided to make the whole costume. I was wondering what you other hunters thought about the flare on it.

Thanks,
What is that action figure on the right of the photo?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back