Been lurking for a while and decided to take the plunge and start building an ESB helmet based on Rafal Fett's templates. I had almost all of the raw materials from previous art projects and surfboard builds/repairs, so it was pretty easy to get started. I first printed the templates at the suggested "fit to page" size, but it was a little small. I ended up setting the size at 96%, which is around 103.5% of the "fit to page" size, and it seemed about right for me. I'm 6'1" and around 220 lbs, so I wanted the proportions to be correct. The dome and right ear piece were definitely the most challenging part of the build. The dome because it's just hard to work with all those floppy wedges, and the ear piece because it's difficult to figure out the engineering of it. I took my time with the ear piece and looked at lots of photos for reference, and it came together nicely. I fiberglassed the inside, so it's pretty sturdy. It's still a work in progress, but I'll let the photos tell the rest of the story so far. Hopefully the images upload properly.