Fin's on Blaster,, Help Please


Well-Known Hunter
I was wondering what everyone was using for the cooling fin's on the barrel of the blaster. Ive looked and i cant figure it out.


Well-Known Hunter
They were rubber windshield wiper fins, the same type people use as grips on their sabers and the fins on the stormtrooper blasters.

Jodo Kast 2749

Active Hunter
One alternative I have used on previois blasters was gluing strips of sintra (sheet plastic) to the barrel to simulate the fins. I suppose the best would be a centimeter (3/8" for you yanks) strip of 2mm sintra topped with a smaller strip of 3 mm sintra creating an inverted "T" shape.

Of course, the preferred thing is to abandon the Fett project, get a DC-15 (aka a real man's gun) and some clone armor and defend the Republic. :lol: Then again, I may be biased. 8)