Find Posts/Threads created by User issues.

BudaFett

Hi I’m Bobert!
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Art Andrews and Scott Kaufmann I seem to be having issues with the search function of finding posts and threads when I go into a user's profile.

An example. When I go to Art's profile and then "Find-> Find Content-> Find all threads by Art Andrews" I am finding that it is returning no threads between 2020-2009. I was searching specifically for this thread: Boba Fett Pulce 40 Empire Strikes Back Pistol to link to a discussion taking place at the RPF.

Is there a way to fix this issue? I know Art and a few other community members have created important threads and this makes is harder to search for.

I also noticed this problem with the general search, as well as finding threads or content from specific members within the last month or so.

Upvote 0
I think the search function is set to show only those threads that have recent posts. I searched for threads created by me and it showed only 4 of them, and these have posts from the last 3 months:
1626273029440.png

Upvote 0
I have also recently had problems using the search function, though slightly different then what was mentioned already: I searched for the Various ESB casts dicussion searching directly for the title of the thread and it didnt show any results.

Upvote 0
I've got this issue as well. As Steven, I find the easiest way is to use Google, which seems a bit silly. If you've a fair recollection of the thread title then your chances are pretty good.

Upvote 0
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back