FINALLY got my hands on a MQ-1 calculator!

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Thanks to my wonderful super-awesome wife laying out the cash and letting me use her E-bay/Paypal, i was able to snag this!

(i know posting links to e-bay auctions not your own is against the COC here, but i think this is ok since i bought it, and the auction is no longer "live". If not i will remove the link.)

eBay - Casio MQ-1 Calculator

I had one once before and used it to take molds off the keypad and circuit board and then sold it. Since then ive decided to use as many actual screen used items on my Fett as i can, and have been kicking myself for selling that one a few years back. Finally i will own one once again! Its a shame im gonna take it apart and use the keypad and board for my suit, since its actually a working calculator, but eh..oh well lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I took off the battery cover and gently pulled on the rest of the back. It has a little latch like thingy in the middle but it pops off with a little tug. same with removing the board from the body.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back