Finally!!!! A REAL Casio MQ-1

The Auction for the Casio MQ-1 isn't a Bad price at $112.84...
but I find the Bidders list very odd...

1***c (195) EUR 71.71 1 1 Mar-31-08 06:53:11 PDT

e***e (private) EUR 71.71 1 1 Apr-05-08 15:59:48 PDT

3***0 (3) EUR 70.00 2 0 Apr-05-08 14:56:58 PDT
Well, the bottom one is my bid.... sooooo.Hope i get it.
-Morten-

so the high bid is up to $157 for each of the mq-1's that means one bidder raised all bidders because he placed a bid for both calculators! so the last one that went for $100 was rather a "bargain". I don't see why anyone would pay that much for this. But hey, if it makes you happy.

so the high bid is up to $157 for each of the mq-1's that means one bidder raised all bidders because he placed a bid for both calculators! so the last one that went for $100 was rather a "bargain". I don't see why anyone would pay that much for this. But hey, if it makes you happy.

sometimes you just want that last little something. $157 is still within "reason", price-wise. and by within reason, it's not much different from what they usually go for.

sometimes you just want that last little something. $157 is still within "reason", price-wise. and by within reason, it's not much different from what they usually go for.

i totally agree with you. if it's the one piece you're missing and it makes you happy, go for it.
but here i see one guy bidding on both at $157 each, so if he'd win, he would pay close to $320 for 2 calculators. and one of the other bidders has placed a bid of over $157 as his first bid. looks kinda fishy to me.

could be... i haven't ever bid on an auction with more than one available, so i've no clue how the logistics goes there.

here's hoping it's legit, and someone good gets em!

Why I shouldn't be legit? Does LEGIT mean legitimate? I don't speak english very well, I'm sorry. I'm from Italy, I searched in Google "Casio mq 1" and I found this place where some of you are interested in this calculator. So I simply put a message about the calculator I sell.

Here is the calculator auction

The ebay item is number: 280213504687.

I simply changed home where I live, so I want to sell some things I own.

Best regards from Italy (Turin - Winter Olympics 2006).

No offense meant. In the PROP COMMUNITY we have to be careful of "fly by nights" who take the money and run. ;)

so if the bottom is you, than you're buying 2 not one. looks more like someone is artifically raising the price.

I'm the seller of the two Casio. I didn't think they could be so precious. I didn't artificially rise the price. The auction ended with 400euros. I send them. I hope they will arrive soon.

I'm a serious person! Here is my home page http://saw.altervista.org

My name is Paolo Guagliumi. The auction on ebay is ended.

I don't have other calculators. My mother was a secretary and her chief bought her those calculators in '70s.

That's all!

i totally agree with you. if it's the one piece you're missing and it makes you happy, go for it.
but here i see one guy bidding on both at $157 each, so if he'd win, he would pay close to $320 for 2 calculators. and one of the other bidders has placed a bid of over $157 as his first bid. looks kinda fishy to me.

It wasn't FISHY! Forgive for my english, I'm from north of Italy, I live in Turin.

I received the payment. I thank the person who win my eBay auction. I already sent the calculators. I'm waiting for his ebay feedback. I will refund him for 20euros he gave me too much for sending the item. I wrote him, he didn't answer to me. I hope he will respond me soon.

Paolo Guagliumi Italy
http://saw.altervista.org

No offense meant. In the PROP COMMUNITY we have to be careful of "fly by nights" who take the money and run. ;)

I take the money but I already sent the casios in a strong box. So I hope they will arrive soon to the person win the auction.

As I told you I haven't other Casio at home.

Paolo Guagliumi
Italy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 27-4-2008
As you can see from the Auction, the 2 casios has arrived and the person left me a positive feedback on eBay. I'm happy for that.
http://cgi.ebay.it/Casio-MQ-1-Calco...asio-MQ-1_W0QQitemZ280213504687QQcmdZViewItem

Best regards from Italy.

Paolo Guagliumi
Italy

Last edited by a moderator:
:)Greetings One & All ! :)
I have an AWESOME Casio MQ-1 I would sell !
I joined "The Dented Helmet" today and await their approval to send/receive posts. I thought I would give you guys the "heads-up" for this unit.
I have the calculator, the cover for it, the manual and the original box, with the $59.95 sales sticker still on it from 1977. It is mine. Dad bought it for me back in 1977 and I used it sparingly, at best. If interested, E-mail me and I will send you pix off- list. (MNGesq@aol.com)
user_online.gif

Well, the gods were smiling on me this weekend!!! Went to visit my folks & went to a few garage sales. Look what I found for $1.00!!!! Can hardley believe it!!!!!

mq1jkid.jpg

Well, the gods were smiling on me this weekend!!! Went to visit my folks & went to a few garage sales. Look what I found for $1.00!!!! Can hardley believe it!!!!!

You're kidding no? :eek: $1.00? Wow, I know why you can hardley belive it, it's really expensive!!!! :eek:

Just kidding :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back